- VirtualizationAdmin.com is launched, focusing on Virtualization technologies.
- Video content is introduced on MSExchange.org.
- White paper sections are launched on MSExchange.org, WindowsNetworking.com, and WindowSecurity.com.
- TechGenix joins the NetShelter vertical ad network.
- Visitor numbers remain at 19.7 million for the year.
- Blog sections are launched expanding the content selection throughout the network.
- The TechGenix group of websites are redesigned
- Visitor numbers reach 1.7 million per month
- Purchase of thethin.net and thin.net & launch of MSTerminalServices.org
- Various publishers, including IDG, ITWorld, Petri.co.il, and TechTarget syndicate TechGenix articles
- Total visitor numbers reach 16.7 million
- Visitor numbers hit 8.9 million
- Purchase of Helmig.com and Is-It-True.org & launch of WindowsNetworking.com
- Total visitor numbers reach 4.5 million.
- Purchase of SecuritySearch.net, Secinf.net & launch of WindowSecurity.com
- Purchase 32Bit.com & launch of Serverfiles.com
- Total visitor numbers reach 2.3 million.
- Launch of ISAserver.org
- Total visitor numbers reach 877,000
- ExchangeFAQ.com renamed to MSExchange.org
- Total visitor numbers reach 377,000
1997 - 1999
- Purchase of NTfaxFAQ.com and ExchangeFAQ.com